Monday, May 17, 2010

From San Diego with Love



F21 top and ring, Michael Kors crossbody bag, Seven jean shorts,

Home sweet home! I spent the week in San Diego - A few days of work and a few more to shop, visit the zoo, and hang with my Honorary-Canadian/LA-fashionista friend Annette from The VersaStyle.  We spent the day shopping at the Fashion Valley, but shocked ourselves by leaving the place with absolutely nothing! Determined to do better, we made up for it by finding a few things on 5th Ave before having dinner at a quiant little Italian place.  The San Diego Zoo was a must, especially to see the Pandas! I'm just a little obsessed.... and I was pleasantly surprised by how active they were.  Zhen Zhen, a two-year-old girl and a little acrobat, did not stop running and climbing for the entire 20 mins I was there.  I'm sure Cirque du Soleil would love to have her! 









xo,

TWITTER
FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment