Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chasing the Sun


Silence + Noise Romper, Deena & Ozzy hat, Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses, Bebe vest, Steve Madden sandals, Michael Kors bag

Hello Cannes Toronto! I never thought I would say this about a Metropolitan city like TO, but my experience so far can rival South of France. The crisp blue water and blazing sun takes you to a warm and tropical place.  Well, only until you turn around to see the soaring CN Tower and his little brothers in the financial district, reminding you that we're in Toronto - Canada's economic capital. We spent a beautiful day by the harbour.  The Victoria Day long weekend brought festivals, shows, and plenty of people to the lakefront hotspot.  Who knew I'd be getting a tan here instead of in San Diego!

The last picture is from the Arts at the Heart artisan market at Yonge-Dundas Square, where vendors display their unique hand crafted items every weekend from May-Oct. The jewelery stand is filled with Bijoux's unique designs. I bought a pair of May's one-of-a-kind earrings for a friend's birthday coming up (R, if you're reading this. hint hint). There's so much of the city we've yet to explore, so off I go, will update shortly ;)







xo,

TWITTER
FACEBOOK

PS. I can't thank you all enough for your visits and comments. More photos of my apartment will be coming up, I promise :) For now, there's always a glimpse into my Closet and Dining area.

No comments:

Post a Comment