Saturday, November 7, 2009

Vancouver Fashion Week 2009

A friend and I thought it would be fun to check out Vancouver Fashion Week this year. We stayed for a few shows on Saturday and overall, I was impressed. There were definitely a handful of memorable pieces and many garments I would wear. I apologize for the picture quality as I only had a point and shoot, but here are some of my favorites:

All of the designs from Anelore Popa's evening dress collection were beautiful. From sheer and flowy resort maxi's and satin gowns to embellished mini dresses, everything that graced the runway were meant to make women feel sexy. The top right blue sheer embellished mini really stole my heart :)
http://www.aneloredesigns.com/


PORSCIA's collection had some very elegant and ladylike dresses and separates. I was amazed at the tailoring and loved the structure of each piece. Perfect for Day and Night - They're appropriate for work, yet are transitional for cocktail hour.
http://www.porscia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment