Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Something Blue

Club Monaco polka dot blouse and headband (worn as necklace), Talula Tank, Mexx skirt, Manolo Blahnik
Club Monaco polka dot blouse and headband (worn as necklace), Talula Tank, Mexx skirt, Manolo Blahnik "Something Blue" pumps

Hello lover!

Channeling Carrie Bradshaw is always fun. When I saw this white blouse with blue polka dots on sale at Club Monaco, I immediately thought of my Manolo's. I was head over heels in love with these pumps when the Sex and the City movie came out. That last scene where Carrie finds Big in the Closet full of nothing BUT the blue satin Manolos... as Rachel Zoe would say...I DIE! I took advantage of a sale and got these beauties this past May and I'm still looking for a protective spray that wouldn’t ruin them. Anyone have any recommendations?

Club Monaco polka dot blouse and headband (worn as necklace), Talula Tank, Mexx skirt, Manolo Blahnik

No comments:

Post a Comment