Friday, November 27, 2009

A Little Fur Goes a Long Way




H&M silk Blazer, skirt, and faux-fur, Ribbon black tee, ASOS hearts tights, Zara heels, YSL muse, House of Harlow accessories

Can't believe Christmas is less than a month away! J and I haven't been taking any outdoor photos lately.. the Vancouver rain is partly to blame and also that it gets dark too damn early! Finally we had a sunny break today, so we left for work 10 min early to get a few shots in at sunrise. It was a great start to the morning, especially when we discovered bunnies at this park nearby! There was a lady feeding them carrots when we got there... they're very well-fed and it shows!

This silk blazer screamed Spring to me when I bought it. By adding a touch of (faux) fur, it's an easy transition into a fall/winter look. I'm really impressed with Zara shoes these days.  They're always on trend and I find most of them really comforable! These multi-strap ones are my new go-to shoes.  Thick heels + multiple strap support = I can walk for miles in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment