Monday, January 25, 2010

The Closet

Now that we've settled into the new year, J and I have resumed decorating. This weekend was spent Wallpapering the "den turned into my walk-in closet".  For anyone that's considering wallpaper, I have two words: Be prepared! It's a messy and time-consuming job. Being first timers, we had No idea what we were doing. By trial & error, we managed to put them up... just don't look too closely at the seams :) We still need to put up some bars and more shelving, but here's a sneak peek!



(Picture From left: H&M sweater, Forever 21 tops, Silent + Noise silk blouse)

Nude shades in my closet have got me thinking about Spring. I'm ready to embrace this year's strongest understatement.  Silk, tulle, lace, sequin -  I'm loving everything in these soft shades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment