Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Winter Maxi


Zara jacket, F21 maxi dress and ring, Sam Edelman booties, Little Burgundy snood

Vancouver is famed for its mild tempurature (compared to our neighbors in the east), but the wind chill in the past few days caught everyone off guard and had us frantically looking for those winter accessories. It looks like I'll be sticking to indoor outfit posts for awhile.  This way, I get to show you some Christmas decorations I'm about to put up and share with you some favourite things in my home this holiday season.

I'm trying out the dark lip look this winter with Chanel's Rouge Coco in 28 Byzantin.  It takes getting used to a deep plum shade that's slightly "vampy", but I'm loving it so far as it goes well with the neutrals I've been sporting lately. I found these Sam Edelman "Nicholason" suede lace-up booties on sale at Little Burgendy a few weeks ago and bought them in a heartbeat. I love a high wedge that's comfortable and practical.  The slip-proof rubber soles are proving to be a huge bonus these days on the icy pavements.








TWITTER
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment