Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Red Hot Tomato


MBMJ Ozzie square bag, H&M blazer, dress and cuff, Zara wedges, FineFinds necklace, YSL arty ring,

Joining the bag family is my newly purchased Marc by Marc Jacobs Ozzie Square Smith Flap Satchel in Tomato. What a mouthful! I cannot express how much I adore this structured (yet feminine) crossbody bag that's functional for both work and play. Made of textured leather, this bag resembles ostrich without the astronomical price tag and it's roomy with a ton of compartments to help me stay organized (As Lisa puts it, it's an OCD person's dream!). The bold tomato red with a hint of coral is just the pop of color I'm looking for this fall/winter, and you can bet I'll be wearing it all though spring/summer too.

To let the ozzie bag get the spotlight, I wore it against nothing but nude tones with small gold accents. The fringe dress, a summer favourite, was worn with my beloved cream blazer (also seen in outfits here and here). How adorable is the birdcage necklace from FineFinds? The best part of boutique shopping is stumbling on unique pieces like this. Where else would you find a necklace where the door actually opens to a birdie swinging on a triangle? Certainly not at H&M!









TWITTER
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment