Sunday, October 24, 2010

Window by CFON





Fashion bloggers love local boutiques and they're showing us some love back! A few Vancouver bloggers including myself were invited to take part in styling the windows at the oh-so-lovely store Barefoot Contessa. The store proudly supports local designers and has an abundance of feminine jackets, pretty frocks, and vintage-inspired jewelry. If you're a girly-girl like me, you'll find it difficult to walk out empty handed.





Following the fabulous styling work by Kelsey (The Anthology), Nicole (Le Mode du Jour), and Melissa (Miss Melissa), my beautiful fellow blogger Anya (I'm the It Girl) and I had the pleasure of showcasing our personal style at the Main Street location this week.





The theme I went with was Tea-party for a real lady. From tweed jackets to laced mini's, she is elegant for every occasion. Not only is she a classy lady who dresses the part, but a fun fem who's not afraid to wear mini-top hats and flowers in her hair. My window is on display until Wednesday, Oct 27th. I'd love for you to check it out in person if you're in the area. Don't forget to give a shout out to Anya when you spot the adorable it-girl buttons on her outfits!

Barefoot Contessa
3715 Main Street, Vancouver BC
(2nd location: 1928 Commercial Drive, Vancouver BC)
604.879.1137

TWITTER
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment