Saturday, August 28, 2010

Last days of Summer


Talula shirt, Skirt and belt from Hong Kong, Nine West wedges, YSL arty ring

As excited as I am for fall fashion, I'm sad that summer is coming to an end. To make the most of it, I've been living in skirts and trying to enjoy the lovely weather as much as possible. A field near Steveston in Richmond seemed like the perfect backdrop for a little western look with a tiered eyelet and lace skirt, and a tan ruffle belt. I had D&G Spring 2010 runway on my mind when I purchased these at a small Japanese-styled boutique in Hong Kong. The ensemble makes for a good berry picking outfit, except the "berry" I picked was inedible. The deliciously colored Yves Saint Laurent Arty oval ring was a lucky find in HK. I didn't expect to see the color I've been coveting in my size at the YSL boutique in Time Square. A suspended oval enamel stone in Coral set on textured gold metal gives it undeniable beauty. From it-girl Alexa Chung to bloggers likes Rumi of FashionToast, the ring has captured hearts of many including that of yours truly.








TWITTER
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment