Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Soft Edge


Eryn Brinie draped vest, Talula long-sleeve tee, Current Elliott jeans, Asos/Club Monaco/Tiffany & Co rings, Aldo Necklace, Bakers boots

Finally, a real outfit post!  My style has never been particularly "edgy" as I tend to stick with classic shapes and feminine silhouette. But I loved this vest so much that I had it make it my own. It's highly versatile and has a Rick Owens vibe to it.  Although I wore it semi-zipped, it can also be worn buttoned-up for a sophisticated cowl neck or wide-open for a relaxed casual look. All 3 are perfect for a day in the city :)

P.S. How fantastic is this mural showing the historical charm of Vancouver's Granville Street!






This past weekend, I went to the Smooth Co. label launch at Holt Renfrew and met Justin Bobby. Here's one for all you Hills fans!


xo,
TWITTER
FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment