Saturday, September 3, 2011

Seeing Stars


Zara blouse and skirt, Marc Jacobs bag, Ninewest shoes

September is here but I'm not quite ready to give up my summer brights yet.  We had an incredibly short summer in Vancouver this year and I'm hoping the warmth will linger just a bit longer. Albeit short, I've had an amazing summer filled with family, friends, and laughter. Being in our friends' wedding as the maid-of-honour was incredible. It has been an exciting journey from day 1 but the fun really kicked in at the bridal shower and the bachelorette party. The beautiful and emotional wedding day was definitely the highlight of the summer and I can't wait to share the photos with you all!





I picked up this metallic blue Marc Jacobs Single bag on sale at Holt Renfrew a few days ago.  It was just the bag I've been looking for.  It's petite but roomy with a zipper compartment and a ton of card slots!  I love the function of a small crossbody bag, the quilted lambskin and gold hardware were just bonuses. It's comparible to the Chanel WOC (Wallet on chain) without the hefty price tag.  This way I don't have to feel bad every time I find a tiny scratch!

No comments:

Post a Comment