Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tea at the Castle






Joe Fresh cashmere cardi, Club Monaco tee, Chanel pearl necklace

Just a quick post with a few photos from my weekend at high tea with the girls. Fairmont Hotel Vancouver is the perfect place for afternoon tea. We indulged in petit sandwiches, pastries, and freshly baked scones with Devonshire cream. It's becoming my favorite place to spend Sunday afternoons and we intend to make high tea a monthly thing. In other news, I'm off to Hong Kong and Bali this weekend! Hustle and bustle of city life followed by beach and paradise is my kind of vacation. Of course, I'll be blogging on the go ;) Please send any restaurant and shopping recommendations my way!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GIVEAWAY WINNER

Thank you to everyone who entered the $100 Shopbop gift card Giveaway. I wish I had 150+ GCs to give away! Drum roll please... the winner by random selection is Dylana from Nana in Wonderland. Congrats! I adore her blog and can't wait to see what she picks with the GC.

TWITTER
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment