Thursday, July 8, 2010

You've got mail





Talula boyfriend shirt, Zara trousers and wedges, Aldo/F21 necklaces, YSL Muse

There's something about Navy colored pants.  No matter what shape or material, they will always remind me of a mail man or a navy cadet!  I paired them with a boyfriend shirt and bold accessories, and I'm ready for another day at work. My cure to an overly androgynous look? Red lips. This powerful color works like a charm in feminizing and brightening even the dullest look. There was a strong presence of classic red lips on the f/w 2010 runways and it is still going strong in recent couture shows. So if you haven't found that perfect shade yet, take these Chanel looks with you to the makeup counter as inspiration!

Summer has finally arrived in Vancouver. I always tell people Vancouver summers are like no other. Surrounded by water, mountains, and multi-century trees, it's warm and never muggy. It really doesn't get better than this! Too bad I'm off to withstand humid & unbearable weather in Asia tomorrow. Looks like I'll be spending most of my time at the pool! Speaking of which, check out my Swimwear contribution to Issue 8 of Style Sample Magazine.



Thanks to everyone who participated in the DIOR shadow palette giveaway. The Winner by random draw is Jaime @ La vie...J'aime! Congrats!

xo,

TWITTER
FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment